Business Name (if available)
Business Website (if available)
Do you identify as a Maori business?
Ae - YesKahore - No
Where are you based?
StartupRegistered CompanySole TraderPartnershipTrustLTCIndustry AssociationOther
What industry are you in? Australian and New Zealand Standard Industrial Classification (ANZSIC)
A - Agriculture, Forestry and FishingB - MiningC - ManufacturingD - Electricity, Gas, Water and Waste ServicesE - ConstructionF - Wholesale TradeG - Retail TradeH - Accommodation and Food ServicesI - Transport, Postal and WarehousingJ - Information Media and TelecommunicationsK - Financial and Insurance ServicesL - Rental, Hiring and Real Estate ServicesM - Professional, Scientific and Technical ServicesN - Administrative and Support ServicesO - Public Administration and SafetyP - Education and TrainingQ - Health Care and Social AssistanceR - Arts and Recreation ServicesS - Other ServicesT - Not Elsewhere Included
How can we help?
There are lots of ways we could help you develop and your business grow. Like:
- Growth advice and connections
- Access to training and development
- Investment in Innovation
Tell us more about the challenges you or your business are having, so we have a better idea of how we could help.
How many staff do you have?
Are you exporting?
How long have you been trading?
I’m not trading yetLess than a year1-3 years4-10 years10+ years
Any comments to add?
We’re a well connected team and couldn’t make such great things happen without our supporters.
1-19 Fitzherbert Avenue
Palmerston North 4410
PO Box 12005
Palmerston North 4444
T: +64 6 350 1830
0800 CEDA SUPPORT (233 278)
FREE Sign-up for the latest news and events from CEDA.
© 2021 CEDA - Central Economic Development Agency.
Central Economic Development Agency Ltd (CEDA) makes a website available, known as the ManawatuNZ Visual Library (Visual Library) that is located at https://platform.crowdriff.com/m/ManawatuNZ. If you would like to use the images, videos and other resources available in the Visual Library, you will need to abide by these Terms & Conditions.
The Visual Library contains images, videos and other resources that are available free of charge to media, operators and organisations for the purposes of promoting Manawatū as a great place to visit, live, work, study and do business. These Terms & Conditions apply to all users of the Visual Library and/or the content, including users who download any content from the Visual Library or simply view content on or available through the Visual Library. By accessing, browsing and using the Visual Library, you indicate that you have read and accepted the Terms & Conditions.
These Terms & Conditions are subject to change, at the sole discretion of CEDA, at any time. When changes are made a new copy of the Terms & Conditions will be made available on the Visual Library. Please check the Visual Library regularly to view the then-current Terms.
General conditions of use
1. You must request approval from CEDA prior to using these resources for any purpose by supplying your contact information through the Visual Library. Misrepresentation of intended usage may result in future requests being declined.
2. If your request is approved, your rights to these resources are non-exclusive and non-transferable.
3. If your request is denied, we will send you an email with the reason(s) as to why it was denied. If your request is denied you are therefore prohibited to use the content requested.
1. All images on this website are protected under copyright and other laws of New Zealand. Likewise, with international conventions and similar laws abroad.
2. Unless otherwise stated, copyright, licensing rights and other intellectual property rights for the images, are owned or controlled by CEDA or their licensors.
3. All images are to be credited to “ManawatuNZ.co.nz“, where possible.
1. All videos on this website are protected under copyright and other laws of New Zealand. Likewise, with international conventions and similar laws abroad.
2. Unless otherwise stated, copyright, licensing rights and other intellectual property rights for the videos, are owned or controlled by CEDA or their licensors.
3. These videos may not be altered or modified in any way, with the exception of non-branded stock footage which may be re-edited as required.
4. All videos are to be credited to “ManawatuNZ.co.nz“, where possible.
1. All other resources on this website are protected under copyright and other laws of New Zealand. Likewise, with international conventions and similar laws abroad.
2. Unless otherwise stated, copyright, licensing rights and other intellectual property rights for these resources, are owned or controlled by CEDA.
3. These resources may not be altered or modified in any way, without the explicit approval of CEDA.
Privacy of Information
We may collect your personal information (including without limitation, your name and email address). We will not use or disclose your personal information except in accordance with the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993. We may use your personal information and/or activity, to analyse usage of this website and to improve the content and customisation of this website.
CEDA does not give any warranty or other assurance as to the resources appearing in the ManawatuNZ Visual Library, their accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, CEDA disclaims all responsibility for any damages or losses (including, and without limitation, financial loss, damages or loss of business, loss of profits, or savings, direct or indirect or consequential losses) arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise from the use of, or inability to use these resources or from any action or decision taken as a result of using these resources.