Understanding the Impact of COVID-19 on our Business Community
As the Regional Business Partner (RBP) for the Manawatū-Whanganui region, CEDA have been working directly with businesses to deliver targeted support, training, key information and assistance in navigating the Governments support package in response to COVID-19.
To address the challenges faced and ensure that we can deliver topical, tailored resources, CEDA have commenced a survey series to understand the sentiment of our business community to gather insights on the pain points and concerns, ensuring that the support we provide is tailored to meet the needs of a unique situation.
The insights from these surveys are also critical to informing our Economic Recovery Plan which we’re currently developing in partnership with key regional stakeholders and councils. To support both our response efforts, and the recovery planning, our survey is critical to ensuring we’re capturing real time data and insight across the board.
To be involved in future surveys, contact email@example.com.
CEDA will be delivering a series of free webinars for businesses affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. These webinars will be delivered in partnership with our service providers, and funded by New Zealand Trade and Enterprise.
CEDA’s team are here to support you and help answer any questions you may have.
We recognise that the level of information is significant, and rapidly changing each day. Get in touch so we can help guide you through the different supports available to you and connect you with the resources you need.
Our dedicated team of Business Growth Advisors can connect you to the right information and resources to assist you in navigating this unprecedented time for your business. Ways we can help include:
- Connecting you to professional service providers to assist you with the issues that you are facing e.g. cash flow management, business continuity management,
- Provide you with relevant and up to date information on how and where to access Government support including navigating the Wage Subsidy Scheme, and the recently announced Business Finance Guarantee Scheme.
- Assist Māori businesses on Government support available.
- Provide you with an experienced Business Mentor to provide additional guidance over the next 12 months. Business Mentors come with specific skills and are matched depending on your needs.
- Facilitate funding for Research and Development including project grants.