CEDA’s team are here to support you and help answer any questions you may have.
The CEDA team are all working remotely, and are adept at remote work and online collaboration to ensure we can still meet with you albeit virtually. We’re making good use of technology to ensure work progresses on our key projects, with some changes and adaptations along the way in response to the current situation.
We’re here to support our business community as the situation unfolds and are working with our partners in central and local government, and agencies such as New Zealand Trade and Enterprise, MBIE, Tourism New Zealand, Education New Zealand, Immigration New Zealand and more. This ensures we can bring you the most up to date information and resource and can connect you to where you need.
Right now, our team are here to provide support to industry where we can in these uncertain times. We’re always at the end of the phone or email to support our business community and to provide any assistance required.
Ways we can help include:
- Connecting you to professional service providers to assist you with the issues that you are facing e.g. cash flow management, business continuity management
- Provide you with relevant and up to date information on how and where to access Government support including navigating the Wage Subsidy Scheme, and the recently announced Business Finance Guarantee Scheme
- Assist Māori businesses on Government support available
- Provide you with an experienced Business Mentor to provide additional guidance over the next 12 months. Business Mentors come with specific skills and are matched depending on your needs
- Facilitate funding for Research and Development including project grants
Get in touch with the team at CEDA
firstname.lastname@example.org – Business Growth Advisor, Palmerston North & Horowhenua
email@example.com – Business Growth Advisor, Palmerston North, Manawatū & Rangitīkei
firstname.lastname@example.org – Business Growth Advisor, Whanganui, Rangitīkei & Ruapehu
email@example.com – Business Growth Advisor, Research & Development
firstname.lastname@example.org – Māori Liaison Manager
For general enquiries, contact email@example.com
So we can support you, we’ll need you to fill in your details below. Once we have these, one of our Business Growth Advisors will be in touch as soon as possible.
COVID-19 Support Enquiry Form
CEDA will be delivering a series of free webinars for businesses affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. These webinars will be delivered in partnership with our service providers, and funded by New Zealand Trade and Enterprise.