The Regional Business Partner Network (RBPN) can help you if you’re serious about investing in business growth.
CEDA has an assessment service to help you work out your training and development needs along with providing you with support and advice.
You might be eligible for NZTE Capability Vouchers for services such as training workshops, courses and coaching. These vouchers can cover up to half the cost of services (up to a maximum value of $5000 a year excluding GST) to improve your management capabilities, such as business planning, marketing strategies, finance, business systems, managing resources, governance, sustainability, lean manufacturing/business operations, and exporting.
- Register online at the Regional Business Partner Network.
- Call the friendly team at CEDA a call on 06 350 1830 to book an appointment with a business advisor.
- Our advisor will do a discovery interview with you to help work out what your needs are and assist you with a plan to help you improve and grow. We’ll identify relevant training, advice or information that matches the needs we’ve identified with you.
- If you’re eligible, we can allocate NZTE Capability Vouchers contributing up to 50% of approved courses, workshops or coaching.
- Once you have completed your training, let us know how you got on. You will be asked to complete a short survey about your experience. Remember to keep us involved so we can help you with your next steps.
Your business will need a variety of skills and information at different stages and this is where a mentor can help. CEDA offers a mentoring service through Business Mentors New Zealand, which offers expertise in all areas of business management.
The service will match you with a mentor who can offer guidance, act as a sounding board, and test your thinking. Most small to medium businesses are eligible, as long as they are trading, and have fewer than 25 employees. There is also a start-up mentoring programme. All our mentors are volunteers, and offer you their experience, skill and knowledge for free.
How to apply
You can apply online. There is a registration fee, which entitles you to use the service for a year.Apply Now