CEDA’s team are here to support you and to help answer any questions you may have.
We are here to support our business community through this challenging time and are working with our partners in central and local government, and agencies such as New Zealand Trade and Enterprise, Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment, Tourism New Zealand, Education New Zealand, Immigration New Zealand and more.
The Regional Business Partners Network funding pipeline has been allocated, but CEDA’s Business Growth Advisors are still able to provide support in the areas outlined below:
- Connecting you with an experienced Business Mentor through Business Mentors New Zealand for 12 months of guidance and support. Business Mentors come with specific skills and are matched depending on your needs.
- Facilitating funding through Callaghan Innovation for Research and Development (R&D), including project and student grants.
- Providing support for new business ideas through the Starting a Business workshops.
- Sharing relevant and up to date information, tools and resources to support your business to navigate a way forward. Including information on the Cash Flow Loan Scheme.
- Referring businesses to our partners organisations for further support.
Get in touch with the team at CEDA
email@example.com – Business Growth Advisor, Palmerston North & Horowhenua
firstname.lastname@example.org – Business Growth Advisor, Palmerston North, Manawatū & Rangitīkei
email@example.com – Business Growth Advisor, Whanganui, Rangitīkei & Ruapehu
firstname.lastname@example.org – Business Growth Advisor, Research & Development
email@example.com – Māori Liaison Manager
For general enquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
CEDA will be delivering a series of free webinars for businesses affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. These webinars will be delivered in partnership with our service providers, and funded by New Zealand Trade and Enterprise.