Useful links and industry resources to help you find the information you’re looking for.
CEDA will be delivering a series of free webinars for businesses affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. These webinars will be delivered in partnership with our service providers, and funded by New Zealand Trade and Enterprise.
CEDA’s team are here to support you and help answer any questions you may have.
We recognise that the level of information is significant, and rapidly changing each day. Get in touch so we can help guide you through the different supports available to you and connect you with the resources you need.
Our dedicated team of Business Growth Advisors can connect you to the right information and resources to assist you in navigating this unprecedented time for your business. Ways we can help include:
- Connecting you to professional service providers to assist you with the issues that you are facing e.g. cash flow management, business continuity management,
- Provide you with relevant and up to date information on how and where to access Government support including navigating the Wage Subsidy Scheme.
- Assist Māori businesses on Government support available.
- Provide you with an experienced Business Mentor to provide additional guidance over the next 12 months. Business Mentors come with specific skills and are matched depending on your needs.
- Facilitate funding for Research and Development including project grants.
Contact CEDA on 06 350 1830 or [email protected]