Useful links and industry resources to help you find the information you’re looking for.
This website has everything you need to know about COVID-19 in one place. Learn the simple steps you can take to unite against the virus and slow its spread, find out what help is available and get the latest updates.
The emergence of COVID-19 across the globe has created a new work health and safety risk that businesses need to consider.
Tax relief and income assistance is available to those affected by a downturn in business due to COVID-19.
Business travel in COVID-19 Protection Framework
Find out what travel restrictions may apply within the COVID-19 Protection Framework.
Hospitality and Accommodation
Latest information and support for hospitality and accommodation businesses.
Construction Sector – H&S Framework
A framework for construction related activity for operating safely within the COVID-19 Protection Framework.
Key information for construction sector businesses in relation to the in the COVID-19 Protection Framework.
General Business Info
Information for businesses and employees on working safely during COVID-19 and financial support and services available.
CEDA will be delivering a series of free webinars for businesses affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. These webinars will be delivered in partnership with our service providers, and funded by New Zealand Trade and Enterprise.
CEDA’s team are here to support you and help answer any questions you may have.
We recognise that the level of information is significant, and rapidly changing each day. Get in touch so we can help guide you through the different supports available to you and connect you with the resources you need.
Our dedicated team of Business Growth Advisors can connect you to the right information and resources to assist you in navigating this unprecedented time for your business. Ways we can help include:
- Connecting you to professional service providers to assist you with the issues that you are facing e.g. cash flow management, business continuity management,
- Provide you with relevant and up to date information on how and where to access Government support including navigating the Wage Subsidy Scheme.
- Assist Māori businesses on Government support available.
- Provide you with an experienced Business Mentor to provide additional guidance over the next 12 months. Business Mentors come with specific skills and are matched depending on your needs.
- Facilitate funding for Research and Development including project grants.
Contact CEDA on 06 350 1830 or [email protected]