Investing in Manawatū is easy. With a vibrant mix of multinational and national companies, start-ups, research institutes, educational organisations, defence force services and public agencies, the region is a hive of networks and connections to be made. Our dynamic and connected business community, with an excellent reputation for collaboration, will assist you by connecting you to the right people who can help make your move to Manawatū as efficient as possible.
The team at CEDA are your facilitator of connections into the local business ecosystem. Tasked with facilitating the creation and growth of economic wealth in Manawatū and beyond, CEDA are at the forefront of attracting and developing talent, business and investment and fostering research and development.
We are committed to making your journey exceptional and are ready to work with you to provide comprehensive support and information, from data and insights through to connections and guidance.
Get in touch with us for comprehensive support including;
- Introductions to stakeholders
- Support with engaging with Council and regulatory processes
- Identifying potential investment opportunities
- Support through identifying land to establishing your business in Manawatū
- Facilitate engagement with national government agencies
- Support connecting with other Government agencies and local Government
- Connections with local businesses and talent pools
- Sharing data and insights about the region
Thinking about investing in Manawatū?
Contact Jerry Shearman, CEDA’s CEO-Tumuaki today for a chat about the opportunities here!