By completing the Manawatū Talent and Skills Business Survey (Survey) and opting to be in to win a $500 Prezzy Card (Competition), you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- This competition offers a chance to win a $500 Prezzy Card for people who complete the Manawatū Talent and Skills Business Survey.
- The competition commences Friday 29 October 2021 and closes on Thursday 11 November 2021.
- Entry into the competition will be via completing the Survey during the competition period.
- The winner will be drawn by Monday 15 November 2021, with one winner randomly selected by a computer process that produces a verifiably random result from those valid entries received during the competition period.
- The winner will be contacted via the email address as provided on the Survey.
- The winner must make contact within 72 hours of being announced to ensure adequate redemption time.
- If the winner fails to respond and contact the promoter within 72 hours, a redraw will take place to ensure that the prize is awarded.
- The prize includes one $500 Prezzy Card.
- Prize is not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and is not redeemable for cash.
- Entrants contact details (email address) will only be used for the purpose of this competition, for notifying them if they are a winner (unless otherwise specified).
- This competition is open to New Zealand residents only.
- Entry details will be dealt with in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 and these terms and conditions. Under the Privacy Act, you have the right to access and correct any personal information held by the CEDA in relation to this competition.
- By completing the Survey and opting to be in to win, you are deemed to accept these and any other applicable terms and conditions.
For additional information, please contact: [email protected]