Why work for CEDA?
The Central Economic Development Agency (CEDA) is a great place to work if you are a dynamic individual who thrives on a challenge and loves working as part of a busy and diverse team. Our team comes from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, and we’re all passionate about the growth and development of our region.
CEDA is a team of thinkers, enablers, connectors and doers, who are serious about delivering great outcomes and thrive on a challenge. We are a passionate group of people with expertise in marketing, communications, events, and business attraction, retention and development. Collectively, we are leading the economic development of the region we call home.
CEDA has an open and friendly culture, and although small, our team achieves great things by collaborating and supporting one another. CEDA will support you to be the best you can be, encourage your creativity and radical thinking, and will surround you with passionate people all aiming to achieve amazing things for the region. What are you waiting for?
Economic Development Manager
As the Economic Development Manager at CEDA, you will be responsible for the strategic leadership, planning and execution of economic and business development work undertaken by the Central Economic Development Agency (CEDA).
Your key areas of responsibility under the guidance of the Chief Executive will be:
- Leading, developing and delivering CEDA’s Economic and Business Development Strategies
- Providing effective leadership and oversight to the Business Development team
- Developing detailed project plans and having extensive insight into existing initiatives in the region
- Talent and skills attraction and retention strategies for Manawatu
- Researching and identifying gaps in key sectors in collaboration with industry partners
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
Apply here for this exciting role!
Want to know more? Get in touch with our HR team today!